The Petzl Vertex Best Helmet is a versatile and comfiortable helmet aimed at work at height and rescue uses.
The Vertex Best helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. The unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash. The combination of a strong chin strap and its six point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, its centerFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered in use. The helmet is also designed to attach a Petzl Pixa or Ultra Vario headtorch, a Vizir, Vizir Shadow or Vizen protective shield, and hearing protection.
• Optimal protection for work at height: - shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell - its closed shell offers protection against electrical risk and molten metal splash - strong chinstrap (greater than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
• Very comfortable to wear: - six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head - CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head - comes with two sizes of headband foam
• Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use: - PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp (front and back slots) - headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips) - VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts) - hearing protection (side slots)
• Rugged, low-maintenance helmet: - coated straps resist dirt - chinstrap is easily removed for changing or cleaning
• Head circumference : 53-63 cm • Weight : 455 g • Material(s) : ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene • Certification(s) : CE*, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe E
Buy from BCH Camping Online or Click and Collect Instore
Get FREE delivery on all orders over £100, with all orders under £100 just £5 ... its cheaper than parking!
Join our newsletter and be the first to hear about our fantastic offers and latest news