The Sölden Lady are women's winter boots from Meindl.
The Sölden can be used as an everyday boot, for hiking, for après-skiing during the winter season, or for simply walking in the snow. A boot to keep your feet dry. The Sölden is not only very comfortable, but is also a warm boot, so that you can walk during winter without ever getting cold.
The Sölden Lady has a high upper (20 cm) to avoid snow getting in and to keep your calves warm. The Sölden is resistant to extreme cold (down to -25°C) and has a waterproof, and above all, protective lower part.
So, if you want to keep your feet warm all winter long, opt for the Sölden Lady, a Meindl classic!
TECHNICAL DETAILS- Canadian type boot
- Material: Suede leather
- Lining: Removable faux fur + Thermo + moisture protection
- Insole: faux fur + Thermo
- Lower part of the shoe is very protective and totally waterproof
- Height of the upper: 20 cm
- Comfort temperature for this shoe: - 25°C
- Weight of the pair: 1500 g
Get FREE delivery on all orders over £100, with all orders under £100 just £5 ... its cheaper than parking!
Join our newsletter and be the first to hear about our fantastic offers and latest news