Paramo Enduro Jacket Mens Midnight

Paramo Enduro Jacket Mens Midnight
Save 10%

£425.00 £382.50

Availability: Not available
Size - Please Select
NEW
Are you an outdoor professional, or high mountain enthusiast that spends long periods outside in all kinds of conditions? If you are, the the Paramo Mens Enduro Jacket is for you. The jacket is made using Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric, which is not only 100% waterproof, but also wonderfully breathable. Analogy fabric gets rid of up to 80% of moisture caused by sweat production, where as conventional clothing sytems only get rid of 20% leaving 80% of moisture still trapped inside. The result is a jacket that keeps you cool when the going gets tough and the weather is throwing everything at you. The Enduro is helmet and harness friendly and is streamlined in design, for ease of movement and flexibility.

For more information on the Paramo Enduro Jacket, please call one of our expert staff on 01225 764977.

Weight 800g

Colour Midnight


Cybertill EPoS Integrated Solution v11.0.49 by: Data-Stream