Not all BCH Camping customers who shop for walking boots are seasoned hikers. When regular walking is not your thing, there may be a reluctance to spend as much on a pair of walking boots as someone who regularly ventures off into the hills.
Your budget or the amount of wear you expect to get from your new boots may influence your spending, but one aspect of buying walking boots that should never be compromised is quality.
Jack Wolfskin have developed the perfect answer to balancing a lower price point and quality: the women’s Vojo Hike 3 Texapore Mid Boot.
Why is the women's Jack Wolfskin Vojo Hike 3 Texapore Mid boot the ideal choice for you?
Put quite simply, if you’re looking for an affordable, yet good quality pair of walking boots you can’t go far wrong with the women's Jack Wolfskin Vojo Hike 3 Texapore mid boot.
You may simply be looking for robust footwear when walking the dog, or you may be interested in taking up walking but not sure how often you will be able to get out on different terrains. Perhaps there is a one-off hike on the horizon such as the Ten Tors or the Duke of Edinburgh Award. If you don’t expect to wear your walking boots regularly, you can still benefit from quality design and materials without breaking the bank.
Features of the Jack Wolfskin Vojo Hike 3 Texapore Mid boot
- The Vojo Hike 3 walking boot is made of a combined leather and synthetic construction with Texapore materials. Texapore is a group of classic hardshell materials that are waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- The textile fabric of the boot is reinforced by suede elements. This combination creates a durable and sporty, on-trend design.
- The Vojo Hike 3 Mid structure extends up over the ankles which, along with Nanuk insulation makes it a warm boot. Nanuk is an exclusively Jack Wolfskin fleece fabric that is breathable and quick drying. The name Nanuk means polar bear in the Inuit language, just in case you were curious!
- Another high performance feature is the EVA midsole. EVA is a foam that provides welcome shock absorption for a smoother hike and is considered more comfortable than traditional materials such as rubber or leather. The EVA midsole also provides insulation from underneath.
- For enhanced comfort, the Vojo Hike 3 has additional reinforcements in the heel and toe, along with a non-slip rubber outsole that has a chunky profile.
- To provide safety and stability the boot has a 2-zone lacing system of locking hooks that divide the lacing into two separate zones. This allows you to lace the instep section independently from the collar so you can lace the instep zone more tightly than the upper zone if that makes the fit more secure and comfortable.
Speak to BCH Camping for advice on the best walking boots for you
If you need guidance on choosing good quality affordable walking boots please get in touch with the team at BCH Camping, we’d be glad to help.
Remember the adventure starts with BCH!