At BCH Camping, not all of our customers buy their outdoor clothing from us to participate in high energy pursuits. There are many who want clothing for quieter outdoor pursuits, while others simply like a practical jacket for leisurely walks or summer travelling.
If you enjoy outdoor activities that are best enjoyed in warm weather, such as nature photography or bird watching, you need a jacket that offers you comfort along with instant access to all the kit you need to get your hands on at a moment’s notice!
The Paramo Halkon Traveller jacket oozes practical features, as well as style, for those of us who enjoy less intensive outdoor pursuits that involve the use of a range of equipment.
The Paramo Halkon Traveller jacket
Paramo have expertly engineered the lightweight Paramo Halkon Traveller jacket with a shoulder yoke that distributes weight across the entire shoulder area to minimise neck discomfort and provide the necessary capacity to carry essential equipment comfortably and securely.
The fabric of the jacket is Nikwax Cotton+, a blend of cotton and synthetic fibres that provide protection from the sun (UPF 50+) and wind. It offers the durability of cotton with the fast-drying, lightweight properties of a synthetic fabric.
Other useful design features of the Paramo Halkon Traveller jacket
- Plenty of storage provided by 15 pockets that give quick and easy access to equipment. These 15 pockets consist of:
- Two zipped map-sized pockets at chest height
- Two bellows chest pockets (bellows pockets, also known as gusset pockets, have an expansion pleat) with:
- Two further internal secure pockets ideal for pens, pencils and glasses
- Two bellows pockets with poppers and tabs for speedy access
- Two hand-warming pockets at hip height
- Two chest, zipped internal mesh pockets for the storage of valuables
- Two internal hip level drop pockets that are open topped and lightly elasticated for heavier items
- One zipped memory card pocket on the lower sleeve.
- The jacket has fully articulated shoulder and back pleats that provide freedom of movement
- When carrying a backpack, the two-way vent zips allow full access to the internal pockets. The strap passes behind the front of the jacket through the vents in the side seams. The vents also provide cooling.
- A two-way front zip with chin guard provides ventilation and access to the inside of the jacket
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop fastenings can be easily pushed up to help cool you down
- The internal waist chord can be adjusted to provide the best fit
- The high fleece-lined collar protects the neck from straps on items such as cameras and binoculars
- The average weight of the Paramo Halkon Traveller jacket is 550g.
If you’re looking for a durable, lightweight and cool travel jacket with plenty of handy storage options, the Paramo Halkon Traveller jacket is the ideal choice.
Choose BCH Camping for all your outdoor clothing needs
Remember, the adventure starts with BCH Camping!