Winter hikes can be incredibly invigorating. Walking on crisp winter days is good for the body and the soul. With the appropriate clothing and footwear, there is no reason why outdoor activities cannot be enjoyed in the winter.
At BCH Camping we help customers to select products for a whole range of outdoor activities, not just clothing and footwear for hiking. Some shop with us for items such as torches, first aid kits, dry bags, bushcraft accessories or water bottles and bladders.
Regardless of the type of outdoor activity you are participating in, staying hydrated in winter is just as important as in summer, so water bottles and bladders are popular purchases throughout the year. During winter, having a hot drink to look forward to can make a long hike even more enjoyable. There’s nothing quite so comforting as warming up with a hot drink in the cold air.
The Contigo Fuse stainless steel insulated 700ml water bottle
The Contigo Fuse 700ml water bottle is the ideal all-year-round companion for outdoor pursuits. Its double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel composition keeps drinks hot for up to 13 hours, and in the summer it keeps drinks cold for up to 30 hours. Even carbonated drinks can be kept in the Contigo Fuse. A great investment!
Available from BCH Camping in the Licorice colourway, a stylish matt black, the Contigo Fuse 700ml water bottle has a one piece lid that makes it easy to open and close when enjoying outdoor adventures.
Features of the Contigo Fuse stainless steel insulated 700ml water bottle
- THERMALOCK™ double-wall, vacuum insulation. The gap between the inner and outer stainless steel walls is vacuum sealed which stops air from getting in between the two walls. This is what keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
- 18/8 stainless steel – 18% chromium and 8% nickel makes the bottle very resistant to corrosion and oxidation
- 100% leak proof in the closed position
- Easy to open, with a glove friendly textured grip
- The powder coated finish offers a secure hold, even in wet conditions
- Both the lid and body of the bottle are top rack dishwasher safe
- BPA-free (Bisphenol-A). Concerns around the harmful effects of BPA on health has made many manufacturers commit to making BPA-free products
- The durable, flexible TPU lid tether means there are no loose parts which provides extra assurance on the go. It also acts as a useful carry handle
- A soft traction pad ensures a skid-proof bottom to prevent clinking
- Dimensions 9.2 x 7.5 x 25.3cm
- Easy care and maintenance – always store with the lid open, and wash all parts with soapy water before use.
Speak to BCH Camping about our winter activity accessories
BCH Camping is a long established, reputable camping store, selling everything you need for hiking and other outdoor activities. Our team of friendly experts can advise you on the best accessories for your adventures.
Get in touch by calling 01225 764977 or visit one of our stores.
Remember the adventure starts at BCH!