We know that BCH Camping customers and wanderlust are almost genetically entwined! We chat to our customers every day about the joy of heading off for weekends away at just a moment’s notice. Camping enables us Brits to do this, and particularly when we have good weather it can be a truly enjoyable time.
There’s nothing better than knowing you have the kit to spontaneously set off on a weekend away whenever it takes your fancy! If you have a campervan or similar sized vehicle, Vango’s 2023 Tailgate AirHub low driveaway awning is now available from BCH Camping. This versatile, easy to pitch awning offers excellent value for money and plenty of opportunities to enjoy a quick getaway.
The Vango Tailgate AirHub Low driveaway awning
As a leading brand, Vango listen to their customers. In 2021, in response to demand, they launched the Vango Tailgate AirHub Low driveaway awning, their first inflatable awning that attaches to the rear of a vehicle. Traditionally, awnings attach to the side. The 2023 upgrade has been eagerly anticipated and is now available from our stores.
Kador rails on your vehicle are not necessary for attaching the awning as there are multiple attachment options, but traditional mounting systems are included if you do want to make use of kador rails. For added freedom and versatility, this is a driveaway awning so the connecting tunnel can be rolled away and the awning left standing while you head off for the day.
The Vango Tailgate Air Hub Low driveaway awning is suitable for vehicles compatible with an attachment height between 180 and 210cm.
Let’s look at the main features.
- Easy pitching and disassembly. The AirBeam system was designed for assembly by one person and allows the Tailgate to be inflated within 8 minutes using only two pegs for the entire 20ft area, one at the front of the vehicle and the other in the tunnel area. An AirBeam pump is included with the awning to ensure you achieve the correct level of pressure.
- Vango Sentinel Active 62g/m², 70D fabric has a waterproof rating of 3000mm and is fire retardant to ISO 5912 standards. It also has a UPF 30 UV protection factor.
- Height 215cm
- Length 250cm
- Width 250cm
- Kador length 200cm
- Pack size 75 x 33 x 33cm
- 5 easy access external doors and one internal mesh door giving you the option to open up your awning to the outdoors or keep it sealed. The two doors in the tunnel area create a convenient storage space.
- Diamond Clear windows that provide a bright and airy environment. Toggled privacy curtains are also provided and there are lantern hanging points for lighting if required.
- High and low AirZone ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning which reduces condensation.
- Linked-in groundsheet that is easy to clean and can be attached or detached from the living area.
Choose BCH Camping for your driveaway awnings
BCH Camping stock a comprehensive range of driveaway awnings to suit your needs. Why not pop in to our Trowbridge store to take a look for yourself? If you’re not so local, just give us a call on 01225 764977 and we will talk you through your options.
Remember the adventure starts with BCH Camping!